I signed up for Photograpy 101 which kicks off today. I then got all distracted and went out treasure hunting. A regency teapot, a rare Pilkington vase and a 17th century court cupboard later I have been rushing about in the twilight attempting to encapsulate the first prompt which is to take images which signify home.
This eclectic set is the result.
- Family – smiling through this 1920s pokerwork frame. Family is the most precious thing to me.
- Flowers – our rambling garden is as close to an English country one as the boiling heat of Perth can allow us.
- Food – making and sharing food is a big part of our family life. Good food, family and friends make life worth living.
- Fings – I collect. I collect lots of “fings”. Some people don’t always like the “fings” I collect but I keep collecting them. This is one of the “fings”.
- Fun – Is a cactus fun? I don’t know. But I do know we all laughed eventually after one of the kids hugged one once. (after removing about 100 needles)
Photography 101 – Prompt 1 Home