Can it be Wednesday again? Thanks to those who dropped by to share three things you are grateful for each Wednesday. Why not spend a minute or two and focus on a few things that are worth being thankful for today?
My Three Things for Wednesday 24th May
- An unexpected delicious cake at morning tea baked by a colleague
- Some more clarity about my life’s direction
- The morning light though two old stained glass windows I found one day in a junk store.
Share in the comments either through a link to a post you write or simply put it down in the comment section (press the little black speech bubble to access)
Here is a collection of the contributions from last week.
My Three Things for Wednesday 17th May
- My 5 Wonderful Children
- The Perfect blue sky and the cool Autumn day outside
- Expecting a friend for dinner this evening
- I’m still alive.
- I still have a creative mind.
- Photography and poetry have enhanced my life.
1) my hayfever medication! Oh it was bad yesterday!)
2) my children *noisy, crazy, annoying… but I love Em!)
3) my umbrella! (Today it is pouring…and meant to all day!)
From Wild Daffodil
I love Wednesdays as they are the day when my Home Educated, 9 year old Granddaughter comes to me and we do creative stuff together.
Creativity, grandchildren and good health are what I’m grateful for today.
(and “Toodles”! – I shall be using that one. Thanks TJ)